Mailed to every occupied residence in Downtown St. Petersburg - zip code 33701 plus Old Northeast and Snell Isle - zip code 33704!
The St. Petersburg Downtown Newsletter is published by GRIFFIN DIRECTORIES, Inc. every 3 months!
Although, we are not officially associated with the City of St. Petersburg government, we provide information important to the residents of Downtown St. Petersburg. Each issue of our Newsletter contains articles and information residents will find interesting. It is definitely worth reading. Below is an overview of the types of info contained in a typical issue of the Newsletter ...and it includes lots of pictures:
- All the important city and community phone numbers
- Important Community Web sites
- Calendar of local events
- History of the area
- Information about individual residents
- Articles regarding Downtown businesses
- Articles about past and future Downtown events
- Civic Association activities
- Coupons and discounts only available to Downtown residents
- St Petersburg’s Mayor's Comments
- Business Briefs
- What’s New Downtown
- County Commission and State Representatives contact information
- Local Business News & Events
- Pet Friendly Places Downtown
- Special Local Restaurant Sections
- Did You Know Downtown Fun Facts
- The Downtown Business Association News & Events
Look for your copy, in your mailbox the first of every third month!